Bulgarian EOOD Company
Bulgarian Corporate Law allows foreign nationals to remotely register a company in Bulgaria by granting power of attorney to a Bulgarian Law firm. The lawyers at Bulgarian Companies Limited will assist you to remotely register your Bulgarian EOOD company starting from only 299 EUR. Using our company formation services, we do not charge maintenance or annual fees for the registered office address and scanned business mail service.
The EOOD is a company designation in which the shareholder’s liability to creditors is limited to the amount of capital deposited in the company. Liability does not extend to the individual shareholder’s assets. The Bulgarian EOOD company is preferred by persons who would like to start their business in Bulgaria or who would like to purchase a real estate property. The Private limited EOOD company is strongly recommended to IT professionals who would like to benefits from the Bulgarian corporate tax rate of flat 10%. The EOOD is also suitable for registering a boat or registering a motor vehicle as a company asset. Protecting your assets you will also benefit from the low taxes on vehicles and boats in Bulgaria.
You may proceed with your Bulgarian EOOD company by paying via PayPal.
If you are two or more shareholders you may consider the registration of a Bulgarian OOD company. Lowest setup fees within the EU.
To register a Bulgarian EOOD company
Benefits of registering a Bulgarian company
Lowest required founding capital – 1€ .
Lowest Tax on Dividends in the EU – 5% only.
Lowest Tax on Corporate & Personal Income – 10% flat rate.
Lowest Social security contributions in the EU.
VAT within the EU – 0%.
Easy, Fast and Secure incorporation service.
Affordable accounting & legal services.
Company incorporation within 24 hours.
Double Taxation treaties with 70+ countries.
Lowest setup fees within the EU.
Advantages using our services to establish EOOD company in Bulgaria
- No fee for a registered office address. We will provide a top location registered office address for your Bulgarian company free of charge for as long as you need.
- No maintenance, annual or hidden fees.
- Assistance to obtain Bulgarian residency and become a tax resident of Bulgaria.
- Competitive pricing for Accounting Services in Bulgaria.
- Free scanned business mail service.
- You may purchase a Bulgarian ready-made EOOD company.
- You may register a holding company in Bulgaria.
Steps to register a limited company in Bulgaria
- Drawing up the set of incorporation documents (Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Association & Declarations).
- The director of the company will have to certify a Specimen with the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate, or with a local notary public in Bulgaria. Please check the attestation requirements for your country here.
- Opening of an escrow bank account for the deposition of the founding capital. The register a company in Bulgaria, you are required to deposit the share capital. Once the company is officially incorporated, you can withdraw the entire share capital.
- Filling the set of incorporation documents to the Bulgarian Commercial Register.
- Your Bulgarian company will be officially incorporated within 3 working days of the submission. The escrow bank account is closed and you can plan your visit to Bulgaria for the opening of a company bank account. You can apply for a VAT registration of your Bulgarian company.
How to open a company bank account in Bulgaria?
Since 1st of August 2019 banks in Bulgaria refuse to open company bank accounts unless the director of the company is a resident of Bulgaria. In other words, you have to apply for Bulgarian residency for EU citizens prior to applying for the opening of a company bank account. On the other hand, applying for Bulgarian residence card is a precondition to qualify for Bulgaria tax residency.
For more details about registering a Bulgarian ЕOOD company, you may request a call back.
Change in the circumstances of an already registered EOOD company
If you have already registered your Bulgarian company and you would like to change any of the company circumstances we may assist you with the following:
- Change in the ownership and directorship;
- Increase/ decrease of the company capital;
- Change of the registered office address;
- Change of the name of the company;
- Convert EOOD company into Bulgarian Joint Stock EAD company;
- Convert EOOD company into Bulgarian Limited Liability Partnership OOD company;
- Liquidation of a Bulgarian EOOD company;
- Insolvency in Bulgaria.
To change any of your company circumstances, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf and at your expense related to the particular change. The authorization requires few documents to be attested in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or consulate. Changes in company circumstances take up to 3 working days after receiving authorization.
If you have any questions regarding company changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Company Formation in Plovdiv
Plovdiv is the 2nd biggest city of Bulgaria and also very popular as a location for international companies. The city of Plovdiv is especially popular among IT companies. This is because of the excellent IT-programs offered by the universities in Plovdiv and the amount of available IT specialists in this city.
Additionally, accounting & legal services and associated company costs are substantially lower in Plovdiv than in Sofia.
Bulgarian Business Visa through company formation in Bulgaria:
If you are a non-EU national and you would like to obtain a short-stay Bulgarian Business visa, you are NOT required to employ local citizens. You may order our Bulgarian Business Immigration Package:
- Registration of a Bulgarian limited company.
- Invitation short-stay visa.
For more details about Bulgarian invitation letters and applying for a Bulgarian Business visa, you may request a call back.